Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Magnolias and Hanglars - Buttons, Bows and/or Bling!

This week FLEW by! Man... Friday already again, and that is good right? One it is the weekend, two it is Just Magnolia's and Hanglar's Challenge day! This week it is all about Buttons, Bows and Bling Baby!! You can use any or all of the three! So how fun is that.

Me over doing as usual I went with all three.. LOLI played with another Hanglar image :0) isn't she just too cute for words. I colored with my Copics, highlighted with my white gel pen, the stickles for the wings and the background is pearl chalk. Gives a shimmery look to the image. I chose two shades of creamy yellow card stock. The back ground pattern paper is Webster's Pages, and the floral is from DCWV. I sewed things together.

Then my Doily is wonderful isn't it? I just got it from Papertrey ink. Love it! I "embellished" it with light blue rhinestones. I used a linen colored satin ribbon (also from Papertrey Ink) tied around the background papers. The sentiment is from Stampin Up - Love it...

And to then for my last embellishment I added four small yellow buttons for the corners.
Just love her... had to show you a photo of her close up :0)

I do hope you will pop over to Just Magnolia's and Hanglar's challenge and see all the DT cards, and then join us in the challenge.

Off to spend the day with Hubby and some of his errands :0) Not anything super fun like a craft store or anything, but this time of year I take any time I can with him, as he works so much in the Spring. What is on your list of fun to do this weekend?

HUGS and-


Copics Uses: B32; BG0000; E000; E55; E57; R20; YG03; YG63: YR000; YR37 and a Grey Pencil

6 comments:

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle. I love it. Hope you enjoy your day with your hubby. For me the fun things is that I am off for a week holiday!!! YIPPIE!!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful card, I love the Springness of it. Have a lovely day.

Marilyn said...

Such a sweet card Michelle! I like this image a lot... she's an adorable little thing.

Carol Dee said...

Loveing the blue an dyellow combination. The verse is perfect with her. A really sweet card. Since I am in the middle of a nasty coughing cold I plan to spend most of the weekend trying to knock it out of my system. #1 Rest. Have a wonderful day. I will stop to visit all the critters on Saturday! Hugs...

Unknown said...

Beautiful card,i love it.

Heidi said...

Very cute! I love it!