Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Magnolias and Hanglars - Happy Birthday!

Time to celebrate a birthday! We all need more birthday cards in our stashes - and this week Just Magnolias and Hanglars that is the challenge.

So I pulled out one of my more recent Tilda's love the cute present she is hiding behind her back.

I colored her with my Copics - and then cut her out with my oval Nesties.

I finally got some of the GORGEOUS Girls Paperie - oh my I totally adore these papers! I put together a few of the patterns, and sewed them all down. A few mulberry roses, with Martha Stewart fond and branch punches. The sentiment is from Oh My Word, Craft work cards, used a copic around the edge for the pink band.

I read somewhere that the Girls Paperie was shutting down. I am thinking I better order up more papers, cuz I really do totally adore these papers... :0)

Now pop on over to Just Magnolias and Hanglars Challenge and see all the great Birthday Celebration cards!!! AND THERE IS A SUPER PRIZE THIS WEEK!!!
Yep.. Simon Says Stamp - a $50 Gift Certificate! See.. great prize :0)

Have a wonderful Friday... see you tomorrow for some Animal Crackers!
HUGS and-

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful card, the papers are so lovely.

Carol Dee said...

Oh My she is so sweet holding the surprise gift behind her back. Love the pretty papers and roses used. TGIF and Hugs...

♥...Mo...♥ said...

So beautiful card Michelle
I love it

Arline said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the papers you have used!x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Michelle. Love the sweet image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x